Conditions of Use
Article 1: OBJECT
- COSUCRA se réserve le droit de modifier unilatéralement et à tout moment le contenu des présentes Conditions d’Utilisation;
Article 2: LEGAL NOTICES
The Website is operated by SA COSUCRA – GROUPE WARCOING (in short «COSUCRA») (hereinafter “COSUCRA”), having its registered office at 7740 Warcoing, Rue de la Sucrerie 1, and registered with the Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number 0883.812.926 (Register of Legal Entities Hainaut, section Tournai).
Article 3: DEFINITIONS
The purpose of the present clause is to lay down the various essential terms of the contract:
- Users: this term designates any person who uses the Website, or one of the services proposed by the Website
- User content: these are the data transmitted by the User to the Website.
- Member: the User becomes a member when they are identified on the Website.
- Identifiant et mot de passe: this is the various information required to identify a User on the Website (via the tab «JOBS» as well as via the download zone («Downloads»)). The log-in and password allow the User to access the services reserved for members of the Website. The password is confidential.
Article 4: Access
The site allows the User free access to the following services:
- Presentation of the products and services offered by COSUCRA;
- Presentation of the distributors;
- News articles (“Press & News”);
- Subscription to the newsletter;
- Contact with COSUCRA via the contact form;
- Presentation of job vacancies via the «JOBS» tab;
- Apply for a job via the job application form in the «JOBS» tab;
- Registering for a “my profile” account on the «JOBS» tab as well as via the download zone («Downloads»);
- Access to your “my profile” account on the «JOBS» tab as well as via the download zone (“Downloads”);
- Access to COSUCRA’s Facebook / YouTube / LinkedIn page via the links available on the Website.
The Website is accessible for free from all locations and for all Users with internet access. All costs incurred by the User to access the service (hardware, software, Internet connection, etc.) are at their expense.
COSUCRA shall make every effort to ensure, to the extent possible, access to the Website. However, this access may be interrupted, in particular for maintenance and updates, in the event of breakdowns or other technical reasons.
COSUCRA therefore declines all responsibility in the event of breakdowns, interruptions or errors occurring on the Website, and also for the consequences which may arise for the User or third parties. The User is not allowed to turn against COSUCRA in case of failure or difficulty of registration to a “My Profile” account or otherwise, because of the malfunction of the Website.
Article 5: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Website, including the texts, pictures, structure, layout, graphic components, presentation, logos, software and all other possible elements contained in the Website, are protected by the intellectual property rights of COSUCRA, its possible suppliers or partners. These intellectual property rights include, but are not limited to, copyright, related rights, database-related rights and trademark rights.
Other product or company names indicated on the Website may be trademarks of their respective owners. Without the prior written authorisation of the beneficiary or COSUCRA, it is prohibited for the User to modify, copy, distribute, communicate, translate, disseminate, reproduce, publish, license, transfer or sell the information, software, products or services obtained on these sites. It is also prohibited to create derivative works of the above-mentioned elements.
Article 6: Responsibility and FORCE MAJEURE
The sources of information, products and services presented on the Website are deemed to be reliable. However, COSUCRA does not give any guarantee as to the accuracy or up-to-date nature of the information provided on the Website. The information provided on the Website is purely for information purposes. As such, the User alone assumes full responsibility for the use of the information and content of the present Website.
The User shall ensure that they keep their password secret. Any disclosure of the password, in whatever form, is prohibited. The User assumes the risks relating to the use of their log-in and password. COSUCRA declines all responsibility.
Any use of the service by the User that directly or indirectly results in damage shall be the subject of compensation for COSUCRA.
Optimal security and confidentiality of the data transmitted is not guaranteed by COSUCRA. However, COSUCRA undertakes to implement all necessary resources to guarantee security and confidentiality of data as much as possible.
Article 7: Hyperliens
The websites to which users of the Website may be transferred via hyperlinks remain the sole responsibility of the owners of these sites (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, or any other thir party internet page). COSUCRA can never be linked to these hyperlinks nor can it be held responsible in any way whatsoever in this respect.
Article 8: PERSONAL DATA
The information requested during registration to the account via the “Go to Platform” or the “Go to Registration” are necessary and obligatory in order to access certain services proposed to the User. In particular, e-mail addresses may be used by COSUCRA for the administration and management of the service.
The Website assures the User that it collects and processes personal data with respect for privacy, in accordance with (i) European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (the General Data Protection Regulation – “GDPR“) which entered into force on 25 May 2018 and (ii) the Belgian Law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
Article 9: Applicable law and jurisdiction